Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

@devilshideout, thank you for the detailed response.

• Make sure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network.
  • This printer supports only 2.4GHz network. So, the PC should be on the 2.4GHz network.
  • If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks.

Try printing.

Let me know how this goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Kumar0307

I have checked that the printer and laptop are on the same wireless network and they both have the same name. All is ok there.

The laptop is on 2.4ghz.

The router network is assigned on 2.4ghz. 

I reset the printer wireless connection and the printer printed a test page. The  diagnostics results are,

>wireless

-wireless on-pass

-wirless working-pass

-signal quality-very good

connectivity

>connected-pass

-disconnected count total-583

-disconnected count-(last hour)0

-disconnected count-(last24 hours)0

>network

-network name(ssid)found-pass

-other network detwected matching your network name(ssid)-no

-wireless network detected-3

>settings

-printer settings consistent with wireless router settings-pass

-no filtering-pass

-channel-5

-security-pass

When i tried to print from the laptop still no print.

Kind regards,

Marcus.

HP Recommended

@devilshideout

If you have a USB cable, connect the same between the devices and try printing to check if that works.

As we have tried all the possible troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team.

I would request you to contact them for further assistance.

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi kumar0307

Thanks for your advice.

I will use the printer via my phone as ive given up using the printer via the laptop. 

Kind regards, 

Marcus.

HP Recommended

@devilshideout

You may contact the HP support team as mentioned in my previous post for further assistance as I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.