Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-02-2022 08:39 AM - last edited on 12-04-2022 11:14 AM by MayS
I have a Officejet 8610 Pro that I signed up for instaink and my printer will no longer print because it says Web service Email not Available and status is Not connected. However I can connect to it to know how much ink I have and the HP smart hub is saying my printer is ready. I'm about ready to quit Insta Ink as I can not find a solution any I deal, I have unplugged the printer for about an hour, and turned it off a bunch of times.
12-07-2022 09:40 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing connectivity issues with your HP Officejet 8610 Pro all-in-one printer using instant ink cartridges.
Please follow the steps listed below to remove and set up web services:
1. Open the embedded web server (EWS):
a. Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer by pressing the Information button (i) to print an Information page.
NOTE: The printer must be on a network and must have an IP address.
b. In a supported web browser on your computer, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer. For example, if the IP address is 22.214.171.124, type the following address into the web browser: http://126.96.36.199.
2. Click the Web Services tab, and then click Remove Web Services in the Web Services Settings section.
3. Click Remove Web Services.
4. Click Yes to remove Web Services from your printer.
You may also refer to this document to turn off web services: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04808536
5. Click the Web Services tab again.
7. If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates.
8. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
You may refer to this document to setup webservices: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05329102
Let me know if this helps and have a nice day ahead.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!