Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-df0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just bought (Dec 27) a new HP Spectre x360 2 in 1 (diamond edge). I  used the pen for 2 weeks now. It abruptly stopped working.  I've updated the BIOS and the chipsets. I've replace the battery of the pen. Still not working.  

What do I do now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@EricH5

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see that HP pen stopped working on HP Spectre, I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.
As you've performed relevant troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, this sounds like hardware related issue. And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@EricH5

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see that HP pen stopped working on HP Spectre, I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.
As you've performed relevant troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, this sounds like hardware related issue. And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sending them a private message is NOT at all helpful to the rest of us with this issue.

HP Recommended

My pen was working fine for 3 months and stopped working. In HP assistant everything appears to be updated. Haven't tried any manual updates outside the HP assistant.

How do I fix the pen issue. Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.