Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmalmsten Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why can I not uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client that I never wanted and is killing my desktop

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What do I do if this was installed on my computer without my consent. It isn't even a HP computer. And when I try to uninstall what I never asked for I am met with an error message saying I cannot uninstall it... hpTouchpoint.JPG

I never wanted it. It's killing my computer. It's not even an HP computer. What is it doing here? And how do I get rid of it=?!4ei9210å 7y 0948+

2 REPLIES 2
olly1240 Tutor
Tutor
22 18 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why can I not uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client that I never wanted and is killing my desktop

Hi,

you could try navigating in your disk and search for the uninstaller manually.

First open the file explorer > click on This PC > Click on the C: disk > look for two folders: Program Files and Program Files (x86)

Look into both for an HP folder > Then in the HP folder locate the HP Touchpoint Analytics Client folder > In that folder look for an Uninstall.exe or an Unins000.exe and click on it. The setup wizard should unistall the app for you.

Best regards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that solved your problem, please mark it as solution so other people will be able to solve similar problem faster. If this answer was helpful, give me a Kudo

0 Kudos
tioDicky Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The Unins*.exe was not found in the folder "HP Touchpoint Analytics Client".

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation