Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
envy 15m-dr1012dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How to uninstall hp touchpoint analytics client

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @b3hamster

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the steps to uninstall the HP Touchpoint Manager client from your Windows computer and remove the device from the HP Touchpoint Manager account.

Let's try these steps -

Step one: Uninstalling the HP Touchpoint Manager client -
1.) In Windows, search for and open Uninstall a program.
2.) From the list of programs, select HP Touchpoint Manager Client, and then click or tap Uninstall.
3.) In the HP Touchpoint Manager Setup window, click or tap Remove.

Step two: Removing your device from HP Touchpoint Manager -
There are two options to remove your device from the HP Touchpoint Manager account. You can remove your device through the HP Touchpoint Manager Device Unenrollment Utility window during the unenrollment process, or the administrator can remove the device later from the HP Touchpoint Manager web portal.

From the HP Touchpoint Manager Device Unenrollment Utility window -

In the HP Touchpoint Manager Device Unenrollment Utility window, type your Username and Password, and then click Unenroll. HP Touchpoint Manage removes your device automatically from the HP Touchpoint Manager account.

From the HP Touchpoint Manager web portal - 

1.) From the HP Touchpoint Manager web portal, click or tap the Devices tab.
2.) Check the device that you wish to delete, and then click or tap Remove Selected Devices.

3.) Click or tap Remove to confirm the deletion. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply to my question. "Touchpoint Manager Device" OR even just "touchpoint" does NOT appear in the list of "uninstall or remove programs." Nothing even remotely close. If it did show up, I would have no problem deleting (uninstalling) it. The problem is that it DOES NOT show up. Prior to disabling it in startup (using Task Manager) I would scroll down to it in the *processes* tab list and "end task" which is all fine and dandy until the computer is restarted. I restart the computer several times daily as having the SSD and OPTANE makes restarting quick easy and fast. As it is, it NO LONGER shows up in Task Manager but I prefer to have it completely UNINSTALLED.  I have tried many different ideas and SEARCHED for the program many, many times but it never shows up. This is why I believe HP does NOT DESIRE for this SPYWARE to be uninstalled. As it has been preinstalled by HP my antivirus won't recognize it as an unwanted piece of unwanted garbage.  I will also add that I have NOT INSTALLED ANYTHING in the laptop. it is as fresh today as it was when I first booted it up on November 14, 2109. I use it basically for entertainment and run no programs on it, the SSD is just as it was on day one.  Thank you again for assisting me with this issue!

HP Recommended

Hi @b3hamster

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.