Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello You All,

I have Recently setup an Support Account for my organization on HP's Customer support site,

But it won't let me see the details from the ticket saying Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections."

But it does not say what i have to do to correct this issue,

And in lack of other possibilitys i tried to post this question in this forum instead.

To see if someone else have had a similar issue,

I am thankfull for all the help i can get on this subject,

I could'nt find a better place than HP Workspace to place this in, so if it is wrong i have no issue with letting someone else of the moderators to move this subject to another category that seems better.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@RGTekniker

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@RGTekniker

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you have issues accessing the HP Support page after your account was created due to the error message,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you know that a case needs to be logged to resolve these issues?

If not, no worries, as the R&D team has sent a solution to this issue and here's what you need to do:

You will need to report the issue with the appropriate language/region, so the research team would personally assist you via an email to get your account back in order:

Click here to select your region and log a case.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,
Okay, i have tried that solution, but it needs me to fill in an Product or Serialnumber or Question or Keyword,

And i can't Seem to find a Category that matches my Question,

That was Why i posted this Thread in this Forum, to get som other way of Contact the HP support Personel without having to go through the Usual Select Product page.

//

RGTekniker

HP Recommended

@RGTekniker

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

I Understand your concern and to help you out, I will send out a private message with the details you are in need off.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile 

Next, to your Profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

NOTE: Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Same issue here. Can Someone help me?

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher

Yes i have allready tried out that solution, but it won't get me to where i want to be, i just want to send an E-Mail support ticket to someone in HPs Swedish Team, without having to fill in a lot of details regarding Products and so on,

Because HP Customer Support Page's is not listed there...

//RGTekniker

HP Recommended

@RGTekniker

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@

Okay, thanks a representative from HP Support Team have allready contacted me regarding this issue,

So i think it is all good,

Best regards

RGTekniker

HP Recommended

Same issue here, please assist.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue while view the case details.

Your Organization account may not be set up properly and you may not have permissions to see the case. Please look for the case ID in the case list in the My Views sections.

Please Help...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.