Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
02-29-2020 11:09 AM
I have gone through your post and I would like to help
Try reinstalling the Keyboard and also update the BIOS
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Keyboard and expand the List
- Look for Keyboard driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the bluetooth driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Link for BIOS update https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
Keep me posted how it goes
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee