10-23-2019 07:50 PM
When I first tried to connect it to my WiFi i had the wrong password but when I came back to it later to try it again the printer connection became protected so now I can’t connect it to wifi to actually use it. I’m so confused and it’s making me upset
10-26-2019 06:39 PM
Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number of the printer?
If you are using the HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer follow the below.
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Restore network settings to default settings.
● Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
Try connecting the printer back to the network.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for joining the HP Community.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee