Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp audio control box in screen

Unknown

Hi, 

I am having the same kind of issue, in HP Z2G4 SFF with 1809 i have installed the audio driver in the PC sp93079 is installed in the PC and other drivers also installed with version 17763.107, but after leaving the PC in the network for couple of days i am getting a POP-up of audio control after every reboot. 

I dont know why this popup is keep on coming after every reboot. kindly suggest a way to over come this issue in the PC. because after this i need to capture the image and create a recovery USB stick for the same models in the environment. 

Herewith attached the audio control screen which i'm getting after every reboot. 

HP Z2G4 Audio Controls.JPG

1 REPLY 1
RandomEyes Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp audio control box in screen

Thank you for posting the screen shot.  Yes that is what I am getting, the driver seems to load very slow, like a minute or two, so sometimes I am already into my work when the dialogue box pops up over everything.  Frustrating!  No one at HP has been able to help and I have had zero feedback from the forum. Obviously it's a known issue, is everybody just not bothered by it?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation