Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-27-2022 11:13 PM - edited 03-27-2022 11:14 PM
Hi all, looking for some help with a problem I have been unable to resolve. Thanks in advance!
- HP Z6 desktop (Intel Xeon, NVIDIA Quadro) with fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS.
- This tower is headless, so there are no monitors.
- I am trying to use ZCentral (version 22.1 sender and receiver) to access the tower from an HP Zbook laptop running Windows 10.
- So far, I can use the laptop to access the tower via SSH and previously using Windows RDP (I uninstalled XRDP in case it was interfering)
- Here are some messages I have:
03-29-2022 03:25 PM
Can you provide me with more information about your sender?
Is it headless (meaning no displays attached)?
It sounds like you have confirmed that you can connect with other remote protocols. Have you verified that the sender is actually running, usually on Linux you will see the sender icon in the top right corner, but not 100% sure where it is when using Ubuntu. I am going to have PM enabled for you, so I can collect some logs. Will reach out in PM as soon as I see it enabled.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community