Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I just got the try license and try it out now. but I just found that "Remote Boost and Connect" do not work under the IPv6 setup ? 

Am I Right ?  Any schedule to implement this function ?

Rgds,

F.H. Chen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, let me get private message capability turned on for you so I can get your use case.  You should be able to click on my name and be directed to my profile, etc.  There you will see a button to send a private message.  Thanks.

I am an HP employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

IPV6 is not supported in Connect or Remote Boost.  If you have a use case, I can submit a feature request.  Please send me use case and number of systems to me in a private email.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hello Kelly,

I do not know how to send private email here but the reason to use IPv6 instead of IPv4 that is more easy for me to config the firewall, using the IPv4 that I need the NAT setup ...... If using the IPv6 that is end to end setting for me.

So, pls submit the feature request to R/D team, to make IPv6 suuport for Remote Boost package.

Rgds,

Cody 

HP Recommended

Hello, let me get private message capability turned on for you so I can get your use case.  You should be able to click on my name and be directed to my profile, etc.  There you will see a button to send a private message.  Thanks.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.