Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
z2 Mini G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Been using RGS for a few months now. Suddenly one of my systems is randomly disconnecting. From what I can tell it is the sender quitting the connection.  Since the last disconnect I changed the logger to debug. But my current log was in the default info mode.

RGS Version 7.7

Win10 1903

The last disconnect reported the following:

_____ Example 1______

06-18-20 10:54:30 ERROR - ConnectionControlIceImpl::manageLicenseErrorDialog: c:\projects\icelivesocket_3.7\icelivesocket-master\src\ice\cpp\src\ice\streamsocket.cpp:474: ::Ice::ConnectionLostException
06-18-20 10:54:30 INFO - SenderSystem::doDeactivate - all sub-systems were properly deactivated!
06-18-20 10:54:30 ERROR - IceStreamControlSource::handleDisconnect: RockstarRegistry::get - object not in registry: MediaFacade
06-18-20 10:54:30 ERROR - IceStreamControlSource::handleDisconnect: RockstarRegistry::get - object not in registry: MediaFacade
06-18-20 10:54:30 INFO - Sender::Application::run - at end
06-18-20 10:54:30 INFO - Sender::Application::main - application exiting with status 0

When went back up through the log there were other entries for disconnects.

___ Example 2_____

ERROR - ConnectionControlIceImpl::floorOwnerChanged: c:\projects\icelivesocket_3.7\icelivesocket-master\src\ice\cpp\src\ice\streamsocket.cpp:474: ::Ice::ConnectionLostException

As I mentioned the system had been working flawlessly.

Thank you  for any assistance.

Scott

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Scott,

Has this been happening often?

Have you noticed if you get disconnected after performing any specific action?

(Looks like and exception occurred during a collaboration session on your example 2)

------------------------
I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.