Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way to have microphone (jack and not USB) working remotely.

We are using the latest version of the ZCentral Receiver (20.1) on Windows 10 64-bit and the ZCentral Sender is on Centos 7.8, latest version also (20.1). Actually, our users need to have Microsoft Teams open in the Windows 10 machine to properly make calls and meetings with a microphone, the best thing would be to have remotely the microphone to only use Microsoft Teams on our CentOS workstations and no need to switch from the remote to the local to answer calls.

I tried to find a way but nothing, if it not working yet, would it be later?

Kind regards

Tristan

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Tristan, We are currently investigating this use case. We'll provide a delivery estimate when our investigation is complete.

Becky

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

hi Becky,

Thank you, waiting for it! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.