Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Remote Graphics Software 7.3.2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would appreciate assistance in clearing this problem. Thanks

New installation of RPS 7.3.2 - Receiver on HP Stream 13 Win 10 Pro; Sender on HP Z600 Windows 10 Pro; on same subnet.

Upon starting Receiver connected and authenticated with Sender -  Sender screens blanked. 

Then a"stopped working" message popped up on Receiver - copied below. 

On Receiver Windows reported 3 error events at the time of that failure. 

1. Event ID 2484 Package Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost...was terminated because it took too long to suspend

2. Event ID 1000 Application Error Application Name rgreciver.exe Faulting Module QtCore4.dll

3. Event ID 37 App Container profile failed with error 0x800700B7 because it was unable to register the AppContainer SID

On Sender at the time of failure there was 1 event:

1. Event ID 10016 The application specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5...} and APPID {9CA88EE3...} to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID

HP RGR stopped working.PNG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

RGS 7.3.2 has been replaced with 7.3.3.  There were known issues with 7.3.2.  Could you please update to version 7.3.3 an  reply if this helps.  I see in your screenshot, you have z600 as the sender name, have you tried the actual IP address?  Do you have any firewalls up on your Windows receiver and sender?  If so, try disabling both firewalls.  Also, if using a VPN, disable HP Velocity.  Please reply if you still have issues.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.