Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp zcentral remote boost
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi, I am logging into work via HP ZCentral remote boost.  I assume people can see the work I do on my remote window at work, as if I was at work, if they wanted to be bored to tears.  But are they able to see my home computer screen as well? Like, if I was to check my bank account on my home systems browser while the remote window is running does anyone see that?  Not on the remote system browser, mine at home.  It's just one way right?  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

By default, Remote Boost sender is blanked after logging in so no one should be able to see your work unless this function of Remote Boost was disabled via the SenderConfigApp tool.  Remote Boost does not send data, but pixels.  Working locally on your receiver such as your browser should not show up on your sender, unless you launched a browser on the sender itself.  I guess the important thing is to make sure that your local system cannot be viewed into by another means, such as VNC or RDP.  Remote Boost only goes from Receiver (local system) to Sender (remote system).

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.