Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet 4050tn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer obviously needs a new maintenance kit, but I'm not sure which one.

My manual indicates C4118-67902 or C4118-69001.  However, when I search these two part numbers on eBay, I also see C4118-67909, C4118-69003, and C4118ARC listed for 4050s, too.

Which are acceptable replacement kits for a 4050tn?  I'm looking for the entire kit, not just components of it.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

those part numbers arent in the original service manual, so my best guess would be that you are getting rebuilt used fusing units in those particular kits, or non genuine HP parts of some type

looks like they are all basically the same thing tho- might verify with the supplier that you can get your money back or a refund if defective. My good friend google indicates they are for your printer.

I am not a HP employee. I am a service tech on these forums researching topics and offering my best guess to aide in your troubleshooting.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

C4118A for 110v (United states) Europe or Asia you may need the 220v version

instructions

Maintenance Kit*

110V C4118-67902

220V C4118-67903

I am not a HP employee. I am a service tech on these forums researching topics and offering my best guess to aide in your troubleshooting.
HP Recommended

I've got the 110V US.  I know the C418-67902 works (and the C4118-69001), since both are listed in my manual.

So, you don't know if the C4118-67909, C4118-69003, and C4118ARC are compatible?

HP Recommended

those part numbers arent in the original service manual, so my best guess would be that you are getting rebuilt used fusing units in those particular kits, or non genuine HP parts of some type

looks like they are all basically the same thing tho- might verify with the supplier that you can get your money back or a refund if defective. My good friend google indicates they are for your printer.

HP Recommended

Great!  Thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.