09-18-2017 06:18 PM
Hello All! How can I reset a forgotten or lost Admin Password on a CM2320Fxi MPF?
Thanks... W8SS / Joe
09-20-2017 09:42 AM
I understand you are getting message to reset admin password. please try the link below ,hope this resolves.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Thanks and Regards,
Thanks and Regards,
09-21-2017 04:27 AM
Kindly follow the below steps to perform a hard reset (NVRAM)
Performing an NVRAM initialization resets the following settings and information:
● All menu settings are reset to factory default values.
● All localization settings, including language and country/region, are reset.
CAUTION: All onboard network settings are also reset. Be sure to print a configuration page before
restoring defaults. Make note of the IP address that is listed on the Jetdirect configuration page. You
might need to restore the IP address after an NVRAM initialization.
After performing an NVRAM initialization, reconfigure any computers that print to this product. Uninstall
and then reinstall the product software on the computers.
1. Turn the product off.
2. Simultaneously press the right arrow button and the Cancel button . Hold these buttons as
you turn the product on.
3. When "Permanent storage init". appears on the display, release both buttons.
When the product has finished the NVRAM initialization, it returns to the Ready state.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
01-03-2020 08:33 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!