Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
MFP M28W
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How can i reset the admin password on my hp laserjet pro mfp m28w. I've lost it!

Thank you for your assistance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@crgrosso,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to reset the admin password.

I’d love to help!

We need to perform a reset to fix this issue. However, as the steps to perform a reset are confidential and specific to your printer. I will be sending you a private message please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know how it works and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@crgrosso,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to reset the admin password.

I’d love to help!

We need to perform a reset to fix this issue. However, as the steps to perform a reset are confidential and specific to your printer. I will be sending you a private message please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know how it works and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.