Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP 226DW
iOS

Although the printer is connected to the iOS, but it is not printing with the help of AirPrint. With the help ot HP smart it is printing through the same device. When I am printing from AirPrint ios then the screen on printing is loading while flashing "printing document" for 4-5 seconds and then it doesn't print.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@sunnyrkmv, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are not able to print via AirPrint. As you are able to print from the HP Smart app, it means the printer is working fine.

Check for updates on your iOS device and then try printing.

1. Make sure the printer is turned on, cartridges are installed, and the paper you want to print on is loaded in the correct paper tray.

2. Open the item you want to print, and then tap the Share icon ( or ).

3. Tap Print or the Print icon .

4. Select your printer, and then change print settings such as paper size, number of copies, or page range. Available settings depend on the app you are printing from, the print job type, and your printer.

5. Tap Print.

If a 'No AirPrint Printers Found' message displays, troubleshoot the connection and AirPrint.

1. Check the network connection: Make sure your mobile device and printer are connected to the same wireless network, the Wi-Fi signal is strong. Try restarting the printer or disconnecting and reconnecting it to the wireless network.

2. Make sure AirPrint is enabled: Type the printer IP address into a Safari browser on your mobile device to open the EWS. In the Network section, make sure the AirPrint status is On.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.