leet44
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Blinking Toner light

laserjet printer P1606dn -product# CE749A
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was printing a document on printer and printer suddenly stopped. Blinking toner light, changed toner, unplugged and plugged in printer from power source, uninstalled and reinstalled printer drivers, attempted to print test pages, and to no avail have I been able to get toner light to stop blinking or get any test print page  out of queue. I have visited virtual assistant on HP page,  and ran diagnostic software and I cannot figure out what is going on. The printer has no previous issues in the approximately 5 years I have had it. What else can I do to address the blinking toner light?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,229 6,216 453 497
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Blinking Toner light

@leet44, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document Blinking Lights on the HP LaserJet Pro P1566 and P1606dn Printers and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation