Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet 1010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help me find a driver for HP LaserLet 1010 for Windows 10 x 64

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Use HP UPD driver 5 and connected port set as Dot4_001 (not USB001).

https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/PRINTER/HP/HP-Universal-Print-Driver-PCL5-61020062-64-bit.shtml

Hope it helps.

HP Recommended

Водитель установлен, но принтер не работает. С ноутбуком (Windows XP), все работает нормально.

HP Recommended

@also59

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

The driver is installed, but the printer does not work. With a laptop (Windows XP), everything works fine.

HP Recommended

Make sure the connected port is Dot4_001 (not USB001) if it's not  change it.

HP Recommended

Yes, port Dot4_001. The printer does not work. I tried to connect to another computer with Windows 10 (version 1903). Pinter - works. Windows 10 (version 1909) did not work on my computer. I don’t know what to do ... Roll back to version 1903?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.