Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
laserjet P1102w
Linux

The embedded webserver on my P1102W is still broken.  The printer works fine over USB and WIFI Direct Connection.

Does anyone know how to re-image the operating system on the printer or get port 80 working again ?  I think something

is wrong with the flash memory on the printer or something is keeping the EWS from starting up.  Just curious.  Tired

of having a WIFI printer with no-WIFI.  Always have to connect to it directly to use.  A hard reset doesn't do anything

to fix the issue.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Also, re-doing a setup from the driver on Windows does not fix the issue either.  Unable to use the software to configure

it as is described in the setup documentation.  The configuration process always hangs or doesn't find the printer.  But I can

plug it into my Linux box and it finds it just fine with HPLIP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.