Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M477fdw
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi there!

I've got a problem with my printer since the very begining. I thought that it may be caused by the first (delivered) cartriges but recently I've changed them into new ones and the problem still occures. 

The printer doesn't print large .pdf documents. Some of them are printed properly and some are not printed at all. If so, there is an alert on the screen: You cannot print this file. File corrupt. If I switch the printer off, it prints a part of the document. I have no problems in printing these documents on other printers. 

Sorry for my English 🙂 I hope it's clear enough...IMG_7942.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Have you updated the Printer Firmware?

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
HP Recommended

It doesn't work. 
I added my printer using IP. It seems to work but I have no option to print drafts. I do need to have that option... Any ideas how to change quality of printing?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.