Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Ent.MFP M725f

Hi Good day...

Can anybody facing this Problem with HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725f Printer, Printer is not Continue Booting and getting Stuck upon processing the 

"Initialization 30"

I thank you in advance for those who can help me to solve this issue 

Kindly see the attach Snapshot taken form the Printer Display.

Thanks,

HP Laser Jet Enterprise M725 getting Stuck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
The first step would be to go into the pre boot menu and do a partial clean.

The partial clean will wipe the active partition including any data on it and then when the printer finishes booting it will reload that partition from the backup partition.

To get into the pre boot menu power cycle the printer and tap the HP icon when 1/8 appears under it.

You will also see a full clean option which will wipe the hard drive and the machine will need to have the firmware reloaded from USB Drive before it will work again. You do not want to use this option unless the partial clean does not help.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
The first step would be to go into the pre boot menu and do a partial clean.

The partial clean will wipe the active partition including any data on it and then when the printer finishes booting it will reload that partition from the backup partition.

To get into the pre boot menu power cycle the printer and tap the HP icon when 1/8 appears under it.

You will also see a full clean option which will wipe the hard drive and the machine will need to have the firmware reloaded from USB Drive before it will work again. You do not want to use this option unless the partial clean does not help.

HP Recommended
Were you able to get the machine back into operation?

HP Recommended

15513105803881623209088373004965.jpgwhen I first saw this screen, the number was somewhere around 1830, it's gone up to 2000 when I'm typing this. This had been going on for a couple hours today . Can you tell me what I could do to fix this issue?

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.