Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP

I just purchased an HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M281  I don't have a need for it to print double sided very often, so prefer one sided printing.  However, I have been unable to turn off double sided printing on the printer itself. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this? When I print reports from my Quicken program, I don't have an option to change printing specs. It comes from the printer. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If you print from another application, does it also print double sided? If not, then it is something in Quicken. If Yes, then check your printer driver settings for that option that may have been enabled. Also, using your printer's control panel, check for any options for that under the Settings.

From the application:

1. From the software program, select the Print option.
2. Select the printer from the list of printers, and then click the Properties or Preferences button to open the print driver.

3. Click the Finishing tab.
4. Select Print on both sides. Click OK to close the Document Properties dialog.
5. In the Print dialog, click Print to print the job.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.