Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laser Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

How do I scan multiple copies from printer to computer?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Can you clarify what you are trying to do.  If you have a stack of documents,  you simply place them in the feeder.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I just bought a new HP lazer scanner and tried one piece of paper through the feeder and it wouldn't read it and acted like it was on the glass and scanned one page with nothing.  Then I tried 15 pages through the feeder thinking I needed more then 1 page and it did the same thing.  The feeder isn't picking it up and the scanner scans the glass.  Brand new machine and I don't think the feeder works.

HP Recommended

Sounds like a bad sensor in the ADF, open the lid and make sure that the flag shown in the picture below moves freely. If it does, then the sensor is likely bad. If the unit is brand new, return it to place of purchase and ask them to replace it.

477 adf flag.jpg

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.