Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Color Laserjet CM1312nfi MFP
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I use the Director to scan from my HP color laserjet.  I am getting the warning on the HP director software and HP scan that the software won't work after OSX 10.14.  Printer is running great like it always has, just need updated software to keep using it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

The HP Director software only supports 32-bit, it is not supported for years on any later OS version, the latest supported Mac OS X version was 10.7.

Your printer only supports printing and faxing with any later OS, although it may have worked with not officially supported OS versions in the past.

You may try the 3rd party Vuescan application, it seems to support the CM1312 model without any drivers provided by the manufacturer:

https://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/hp_laserjet_cm1312.html#technical-information

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.