12-11-2019 08:37 AM
I see this problem on this forum a few times but never with an answer which is ominous.
My LaserJet CP3505n has had little use in its life but has recently spuriously reported and subsequently always reports 59.63 error.
IAW the service manual I have:
1. Replaced the yellow toner for a new one.
2. Replaced the Yellow cartridge drive motor and swopped for blue etc even though I can see them all spinning fine (in case one was sluggish)
3. Checked connections between motor and DC Driver board
4. Replaced the DC Driver board
5 .Successfully run all Diagnostic component tests.
6. Checked rotation of accessible gears etc.
It still wont resolve.
Finally I try to maybe buy an assistance pack and the model isnt recognised CB442A (maybe too old).
So I am stuck and would appreciate anyones words of wisdon!
Many thanks to anyone.
12-11-2019 10:13 AM
Are these OEM cartridges or 3rd party? If 3rd party you might have 2 with tight drums which would throw this error.
12-11-2019 10:17 AM - edited 12-11-2019 10:19 AM
Thank you for your answer.
They are all HP originals and all are about 60% full.
I swopped out the Yellow with another original just to check too. Didn't fix it. Are you saying maybe i need to swop more than just the yellow?