11-17-2019 07:27 AM
I have an HP desktop, 2 lenovo laptops, as well as cell phones and an HP LaserJetPro MFP M127fw. All have been functioning fine until a few days ago when print jobs from the HP desktop just stopped printing. All other devices can print to that printer. I have run the troubleshooter, HP Print and scan doctor and followed all instructions. Still can't print from the desktop. The print jobs appear very briefly in the print queue then disappear without printing. The printer is wired to the desktop. Changing to wireless made no difference.
The only change that happened around the time of this problem was the addition of another HP printer - an HP Laserjet Pro M15W. However the desktop has not been connected to this printer.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
11-19-2019 07:05 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Let's try "Root level uninstall and reinstall" printer drivers:
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP LaserJet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Then press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go to run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
To reinstall, click here
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
11-21-2019 02:20 PM
You have to remove the M127fw printer driver and reinstall the drivers and check for the issue.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!