Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
officejet 7110
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

can i use this printer to fax?

and is it possible to turn printer into fax machine? at least receive only fax or send/receive fax machine?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Shojimeguro,

Thank you for posting on HP Forum. 

I see that you would like to use your HP Printer for faxing, but this printer is not compatible for faxing, it only supports printing, check the printer specifications in this document

Hope this helps!

Regards

Susantd

Glad to help you, I work for HP

Click the Thumbs Up to say “Kudos” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Shojimeguro,

Thank you for posting on HP Forum. 

I see that you would like to use your HP Printer for faxing, but this printer is not compatible for faxing, it only supports printing, check the printer specifications in this document

Hope this helps!

Regards

Susantd

Glad to help you, I work for HP

Click the Thumbs Up to say “Kudos” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.