08-19-2019 08:27 PM
Help, I'm trying to print a 5" x 7" card from MS Word. The only text I've typed is my name, centered at the top. When I print in landscape mode, so the width is 7" and the height is 5", when it prints, its no where near correct. The text is at a random spot on the card and not even going in the correct direction. When I attempt to print from portrait mode, the text is aligned on the long (7") side, but not even close to centered. What am I doing wrong?
08-22-2019 06:11 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer driver
Click here to download the driver.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee