Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp laserjet 2100
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi, I need a driver for hp laserjet 2100 compatible with windows 10. Please need help to find this

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi.

Windows 10 has a driver for a LJ 2200 built in.  Try that one.  It should work just fine.

Good luck!

Matt

IMG_1531.JPG

HP Recommended

Hi, thank you, the hp lj 2200 driver can not be found in my version of windows 10, version:10.0.17134

Please do you have any advice?

HP Recommended

Run the  "Windows Update" in the right bottom side of the same picture after its finished go back find 2100 again if 2100 is not there 2200,1200, 4, 4+ ,1300, 5P, 6P....... can be in subsitute.

HP Recommended

Hi, I uppdated the list with Microsoft uppdate as you suggested, but still not one of the suggested drivers are on the list. the closest 2300 or 1022 is not working. Please any advise?

HP Recommended

Try HP 4050 4100 4200 4300 5100 5200 and see if it helps.

HP Recommended

Hi, problem solved with hp universal printing pcl6

HP Recommended

Printer used to work fine, but it now will not accept the Print command, is the printer out of date, its no longer listed in your list of printers from Hewlett Packard. if so is there any way I can hook it up to my computer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.