Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

22.6 is the developer roller, but it should be a dropout not a line.

Tried to check the pictures you posted, but they are gone.

You measure from the start of a defect to the start of the next, not the distance between.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
HP Recommended

I know this is a few weeks after the last post, BUT I will add my experience to the post and hope for an answer.

My M277dw laser printer shows little red blobs at precisely 22.6 mm apart from top to bottom of page.

These 'blobs' are on a line across the page at irregular intervals (4 in total), each one being about 1 to 1.5 mm long.

I have looked at the red toner cartridge and can find nothing amiss.

Is this a software problem?

HP Recommended

Did you ever resolve your problem?  I am having the same exact problem that just started on a 1-year old LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw - even to the spilling of the blue ink onto the edges of the paper.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

My problem of the red dots has not gone away, and I am hoping that when I buy a new cartridge it will dissappear.

As the cartridges are so expensive, I am putting up with the non perfect output for now ....

HP Recommended

Did you ever resolve your problem? I am having the same exact problem that just started on a 1-year old LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw - even to the spilling of the blue ink onto the edges of the paper. Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.