Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP M880
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi,

I have the obove issue, as has been stated in another post, i have replaced the ADF kit, and reset the count in  Administrator mode, but it still remains. also cleaned the glass and sensors, alos looked for it in Maintenance mode, but not there.

So is it a new ADF?

PS I have also changed the firmware, as it was on latest Future 4, back to Future 3.  But this hasn't helped.

Any response would be great!

Frustrated Engineer

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi, just figured this out on a different model but should be the same for the M880. It was driving me insane. Go to service menu , pin is 11088013. Go to cycle counts and increase the roller cleaning interval to the maximum, I put 99999, reset the cleaning count to 0

HP Recommended

You're my Hero

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.