04-20-2019 04:08 PM - last edited on 04-20-2019 05:17 PM by rick-s
I recently had to install new drivers for my hp lasejet pro mfpm127fw to get wireless working. Wireless is working but printer wont print manually or scan, says initializing. I do not see a light when I push copy with the lid open. It does print from computer
04-21-2019 01:08 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Are you able to print from the device the Printer is connected to?
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try updating the firmware: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee