11-07-2017 11:00 AM
When I turn the printer on, it shows a blank screen. The green circle is on, the yellow triangle with exclamation mark is also lit and the indicator about wireless signal is blue. I tried turning it off and on, hard reset with no luck so far.
11-09-2017 01:08 PM
Hello, @Chochy81 – Hope you are well 🙂
Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I’d like to be of your assistance!
Going through your post, I see that the display on your LaserJet printer is not working. Did you try to perform a power drain? If not, check the steps below:
- Remove the cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If the issue persists, please perform a complete reset of the printer. I am sending you a private message with the steps. Please check the mailbox icon at the top right corner of your screen to access your inbox.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am not an HP Employee
11-12-2017 11:05 AM
Thanks for the reply.
I appreciate your time and effort.
As you have already tried these steps and still having the issue, I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for further assistance. If your product is Out of warranty then remember to choose the paid options to get the tech support number.
They might have multiple options to help you on this.
Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:
Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
I am an HP Employee
08-24-2019 05:39 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
This seems to be a hardware issue.
I request you to talk to HP support.
They might have multiple options to help you with this.
- Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
- Select the country.
- Enter the serial of your device.
- Select the country from the drop-down.
- Click on "Show Options".
- Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee