Did you mean: 
BSky03
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laserjet m608

Hi, I am having an issue with this Printer LaserJet M608. It start printing from footer first and ends to Header

Printer firmware update done, restored default performed.  Printer internal test performed, but keeps on printing from footer to header.

your help most welcome

SkyB03

3 REPLIES 3
Level 9
Level 9
1,007 998 100 243
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laserjet m608

Hi BSky03,

Please upload an image that shows the issue you are having

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
0 Kudos
BSky03
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laserjet m608

Spoiler
HI Alex,

thanks for your reply.

however, the printer is not available right now. the was communicated by phone by our client.

note that the printer is responding and printing ok. the only issue is that , it start printing from the bottom to the top of a command that is send for printing.

I will try to have a sample and attached as soon as available

0 Kudos
Level 11
Level 11
3,586 3,572 357 753
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laserjet m608

Make sure they have not turned on alternative letterhead mode.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation