Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

hello,  To fix the door where tonner drop  you put small wire like paper clip and its should be on right side as on image i have attached..

Functuon of that wire or paper clip is to stress powder that block passage, Now its about three month no call while every week or after 2 days you can receive call based on that Printer.

dont forget to click KUDOPut small wire or paper clip,Put small wire or paper clip,

Samson Joel, Shiftech Mwanza,
Visit Serengeti and Ngorongoro the best of the best 🙂 .
HP Recommended

That is a perfect description! I installed some wire and a paper clip so well see how it does. Thank You. IMG_4217.jpgIMG_4218.jpg

HP Recommended

Thats okey but also you can reduce the numbers of wire turn

HP Recommended

i say thanks to your note here Tanzania !

and i found th pictures and video and the illustration about the spring !

i had some onfo about a not working spring or spiral before on that problem...

so thats maybee very close to that problem...

unfortunly we have no possibility to work in that case with the wasted toner .....

the toner is here in our country a bad stuff and maybe cancer comes from it so 

every time i try to open such transfer belt i get some anry customers around 8))

i know put them one in and restore old on you company and give it to the next ... 8))

but i keep that in mind and maybee i try to restore one in that case....

anyway THANK YOU ! for your help in that case of HP LOW QUALITY issue....

i was awaiting that HP comes over with a solution   but nothing as a smile comes from that direction

so the best help is between us experienced engineers out there in the field ! like YOU !

greetings from germany and thanks for your help !

HP Recommended

Hi Peter, 

Am plan to take clear video step by step,  But the main issue is on that spring fail to do its job. 

Make it roughly with sand paper or super glue and lastl take paper clip attach the part of spring where 🗑 waste toner pass to bin so that paper clip will do its job on tonner that stack and block tonner to waste bin. 

HP Recommended

Hello Peter

I am a new member. 

I have the same ssues with the transfer belt of the HP M775. Just to let you know most of the customers are using combatible toners and not Oem.

Did the trick with the paper clip and the wire worked for your? 

If it worked can you tell me about for how many pages worked fine

Thanking you in advance 

George 

HP Recommended

Really nice work.

Is it working fine until now?

Can you make 150000 pages as the manual says? 

Also do you hand the same results and with not Oem toners?

Thanking you in advance 

George 

HP Recommended

For my side the result its very good, I have never received any call regards that printer, Before its normal every week to visit client,  Oneday happen after 2 days they call again so that why i find this solution now its about 8 month they use it. My be HP can replace that spring with another model. 

HP Recommended

Thank you so much Samson for your reply. 

I will test it and I will let you know too. 

I have at least 15 pcs and most of them in contracts. 

If it works you will save me a lot of time 

Best regards 

George 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.