Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Pro P1102w
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

For a number of years I've been using my P1102w successfully. It's been working wirelessly. There have been no changes to my computer. Recently I began having difficulties with two-sided printing. In an effort to correct that I've looked at this forum and tried a number of things suggested there. Now the printer won't print at all. When I send a document nothing happens. When I use a utility to find problems with the printer it doesn't find any. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer but that didn't help. What can I do?

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @norm4,

I understand that you yourself resolved the issue.

You need not update the firmware since the issue has been resolved.

Feel free to ask your queries in future as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @norm4,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer wherein it does not print.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

I suggest that you update the firmware from the link: Firmware Update Utility​​​​​​​

If the issue persists, then I suggest that you follow the steps in the link: Printer is Offline (Windows)

Let me know how this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thanks for replying. I have been able to solve the problem myself and at the moment all is well. I hesitate about monkeying with it further unless something goes wrong again but I appreciate your suggestions. Do you think I should look into the firmware update anyhow? Thanks for your help.

HP Recommended

Hi @norm4,

I understand that you yourself resolved the issue.

You need not update the firmware since the issue has been resolved.

Feel free to ask your queries in future as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.