Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I have hp M1005 am trying to print directly from android mobile (one plus three).

have downloaded hp smart, connected printer through usb cable but it is not identifying printer.

Is it possible to print directly from mobile?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RAJESHMEHROTRA, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

You can print directly from your android phone wirelessly. However, according to the product specifications, this printer does not have wireless capability. Using a USB cable to connect between this printer and the phone may not work.

Refer to this document under FAQ segment - Does my HP printer support printing from USB OTG, HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer does not support this feature.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.