2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Password

HP Laser Jet MFP M277c6
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Need to change network settings on printer, forgot/don't know password.

3 REPLIES 3
Level 6 muj851
Level 6
253 252 25 62
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Password

Hi,

Thank you for visiting HP Support Forum,
The only option is to restore to factory defaults. (This will clear all custom setting and have to reconfigure)

I have sent you a private message with the steps to perform a reset on the printer. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Support Community

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue .
ahskrypzak
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Password

Thank you very much for your reply. You saved the day! I very much appreciate your response and that it worked out fantastically, after a few trys. Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Joviality
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Password

For some reason my HP 2542 has started asking for a WPA2 password. I've tried everything I can think of and looked at the forum, where someone suggested printing the configuration page (which I did and it didn't have the password on it). On the printer configuration page it shows an error code: B82D2FBE so I don't know if that is the problem. I have no idea why it has suddenly stopped printing on wireless. Can anybody help?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation