Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Color Laser Jet Pro M252dw
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hey all

I am having some issues with the print quality on the M252dw printer. It seems to print well at the top but then gets poor, as you move down the page. I have attached a photo, so you can see what my problems are. I hope some has an easy fix for this.IMG_2693.jpg 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What's the paper type? Thick or thin? transparency or not?

If you're not using plain paper or you use thicker paper then you'll need to select the proper paper type to make sure the toner will melt on the paper well.

If you are using 3rd party toner cartridges they'll be problems sometimes.

HP Recommended

I am printing on Avery laser labels. Also, I am the cartridge that came installed in the printer. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.