11-29-2019 08:32 AM - edited 12-02-2019 03:50 PM
When trying to add the printer I keep getting a message that says "No Driver Found". I have installed and uninstalled driver. Tried to connect it using ip address, usb connection. Downloaded driver from hp website and still cannot get it to connect to the computer. I can use the built in windows scan tool and scan from the printer. I was able to print to this printer from the computer and then all of the sudden it just stopped working. Can access the web url from the computer that I want to print from. Anyone seen this before?
12-02-2019 05:45 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee