Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet MFP M277n
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi i need a help on this printer issue as pritner is working normal on other prints but when printing GE SS TEXT LIGHT print its not print as per the format means bold letter become unbold and unbold  letter into bold i try to change driver firmware update of printer all are done but nothing i am using word 2016 and also if we use any logo inside this the format logo is not clear as in other printer like printer is more sensitive to format. please give a soloution on this.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Mehtabahmed

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Are you trying to print from any application?

Are facing any issue while printing from other application?

Could you please help me with the latest Firmware updated in your printer?

How long are you facing this issue?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers?

Eager to assist you!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi thanks for your response

I am printing from word 2016 application if i try to print form adobe then its fine.

Firmware i updated to the latest versiono on the internet.

Already uninstall and install the driver.

First time i get this issue. Only arabic font for GE SS Text light making this issue. bold text become in unbold and unbold text become bold but i print same file from adobe its fine. and if i use any logo printer showing some back text in logo like printer is more sesitve to the colors and its newly purchased printer.

HP Recommended

@Mehtabahmed

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

It looks like you were interacting with @Raj1788, but he is out for the day & I'll be glad to help you out, 

I'm the Barachiel & I'm at your service.

In this case, I would request you to un-install and re-install MS word 2016, and try to print from that again.

Let me know if it worked out. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.