01-03-2020 10:35 AM - edited 01-03-2020 10:52 AM
I've been calling HP for the past few weeks with many case numbers, and have been going in circles as not one person was able to give me a resolution. Hopefully forums can direct me to someone other than tech support. The timeline is below:
1. October 11, 2019: We ordered an HP LaserJet M227fdw from Staples.
2. December 13, 2019: I called HP tech support to in regards to an issue, but since the issue kept happening, I called in the next week for a replacement printer.
3. December 23, 2019: The replacement product arrived via HP, as Staples was unable to assist (Since this was past Staples return date policy, they redirected me to the manufacturer which was HP.)
4. January 2, 2020: The printer is still having issues, and at this point, it's not worth going through the cycle to start new cases (I'm at 4 case #'s at this point) or get sent a replacement printer.
5. January 3, 2020: I've called in to see if we can get a refund or credit on the product, but the most they can do is either offer me a $75 credit, recycle the printer, or keep sending us the same model number replacement printer.
I've been on the phone with HP getting redirected for a total of maybe 4 hours. I've spoken with the sales team, tech support, a tech support supervisor, and a case manager. No one can help me because this is 30 days past the return policy. Shouldn't the return policy be accounted towards the new printer sent in December and not in October??
I'm extremely frustrated, and I do not want to troubleshoot this printer AGAIN, nor do my coworkers/IT want to set up another replacement printer every 1-2 months. I will happily order a different model, but I'd just like to return and be credited for the current one. I hope someone can assist me, thank you.
01-03-2020 10:50 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee