Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello, we have a fleet of about 50 x M775 and under my eyes i have about 15 of them .

We have much problems with the Quality of the TRANSFER KITS  or ITB or Transferbelts wich are supposed to be changed on a life time of 150.000 pages. i am clearly about that that is no stable count of pages and that also this is a user changable part wich runs as part wich can be get worse on heavy duty also earlier.....  (printer repair since 1990 )

that ITB runs under the Number  CE516A

What makes me real angry is that the QUALITY of that parts are so low that we have to change them

in several cases at early 40 percent used ...thats in most cases was the FIRST BUILD IN ...... we changed them and we run again onto early quality issues. now i have the first printer wich the new Transfer belt is getting worse after 10 Percent Used !

thats about 15.000 pages. 

in every cases the problem is old used Toner of all color wich is NOT CORRECT transported inside of the ITB or Transferbelts cleaning unit and disposed out onto the TONER WASTE BASKET.    the old toner stucks inside the cleaning , on the aerea of that SPINAL wich is supposed to trasfer the toner out and the amount of waste toner runs under the silicon LID of the cleaning blade out back on the transfer belt and spears the next page. Its a streak about 10mm from right side , half over the paper and the position is unstable in every case , mostly om the upper half.   its a grey colored smear (like the waste toner mix) and contains several colored toner partikels......,

Gentleman this os the WORSEST CASE of quality problems i ever see on HP printers in my life !

i mean we dont talk about little printers for 200 euro ...we talk about M775 wich us a Full A3 Scale MFP

for a Floor or Building and that damned tranferbelts cost about 200 - 400 Euros each......

The Dealer says hay that is YOUR PROBLEM !  its a user changable part and its a clear wearing part or

a part wich has to be changed maybe earlier ! Like Toner it can make a 150.000 but maybe it runs off earlier.....

and yes i can deal with it if a part runns off early at 80 percent but not so early at 40 or 10 percent used.

So ...honest... HP .... get rid of that quality problems of that TRANSFERBELTS from the M775 !

or at least give us the reference we need to get onto our dealers and say  hey ...there is a note from HP  to changed that low quality products..... just take a look onto your service notes...

Greetings from germany and pls pardon me for my english

so ok hp  now this is the part where you can write

hey its a business product problem and we take no care here 8))  🤣

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

found an idee to that or a solution

from some nice engineer from tansania

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/LaserJet-Printing/M750-M775-Transfer-Belt-Issues/td-p/6995137/jump-to/...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.