Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
c430w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have just got a new laptop and connecting it to the DIRECT C430W Xpress Samsung printer via the control panel ? All control panel items > device and printers setting.

there is a pop up that asks for WPS PIN and the WPS button starts to flash on the printer but I dont know what the PIN is.

how can I get a hold of it?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Just got this printer, system says the pin is on the unit or in the packaging. It's not.

HP Recommended

Is there any update on this??? There really is NO clear instructions on how to do this... then it says on the printer it's EASY... lol

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.