Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

What the average page count life span for a P3015?

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet P3015

We have several LaserJet P3015 printers at our office. Today one kicked out error 51.10 which I learned requires a new laser scanner assembly to fix. The part isn't too expensive but right now the printer has 51,276 prints on it (the highest out of the others in the office). Anyone have an idea around what page count these things are not worth putting money into anymore? I'd hate to replace the printer if we can still expect another 10k+ more out of it after replacing the part.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,152 4,141 484 616
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's not much, they can print 100k and more.

I would recommend you when purchasing a laser to buy and replace the rubber paper feed roller to all your printers ( RM1-6313 ) that is the most common part to wear from normal usage.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
5,201 5,168 548 1,224
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Average for units we maintain for customers before major overhaul is ~140,000.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you I appreciate the response!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation