cancel
Simkins Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

What the average page count life span for a P3015?

HP LaserJet P3015

We have several LaserJet P3015 printers at our office. Today one kicked out error 51.10 which I learned requires a new laser scanner assembly to fix. The part isn't too expensive but right now the printer has 51,276 prints on it (the highest out of the others in the office). Anyone have an idea around what page count these things are not worth putting money into anymore? I'd hate to replace the printer if we can still expect another 10k+ more out of it after replacing the part.

3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,254 2,247 257 317
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

That's not much, they can print 100k and more.

I would recommend you when purchasing a laser to buy and replace the rubber paper feed roller to all your printers ( RM1-6313 ) that is the most common part to wear from normal usage.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Professor
Professor
1,816 1,612 156 288
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Average for units we maintain for customers before major overhaul is ~140,000.

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
Simkins Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you I appreciate the response!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation