Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LJ Pro 300 Color mfp M375nw

Hi,

according to page 10 of the service manual, I have to do the following to access the menu to rotate the pickup rollers into the service position:

"Simultaneously press the Left Arrow button and the Cancel button to open the 2ndry
Service menu."

But there is neither an arrow nor a cancel button - this device has a touch screen and I can't see any of that buttons, there is only a "home" and a "back" button and sometimes, depending on which sub-menu you are in a cancel button.

How can I replace the pickup rollers???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

yes if you have not tried doing this before it can be a bit of a pain, here is the steps as i know them:

1: go in to settings

2: press left and then the X, this should be done fast or it wont enter

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi

This is the correct way to do it, the touch buttons are located in the black area around the display, the left is located middle left and the cancel is bottom right corner.

HP Recommended

HP Recommended

Well - here are a few photos of how it actually looks here.

If I press in the area where the "X" is supposed to be it just says "Job setting deleted".

The same message shows if I press the area where the arrow is sopposed to be and the "X" area.

I also tried to go to the "Settings" or "Service" menu, but the arrow and "X" do not show up simultaneously anywhere .

Sometimes the "X" is visible, sometimes the arrow.

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

HP Recommended

yes if you have not tried doing this before it can be a bit of a pain, here is the steps as i know them:

1: go in to settings

2: press left and then the X, this should be done fast or it wont enter

HP Recommended

PDTECH, you are my hero - it actually works.

I'd like to know what in the world the guy took who wrote this manual... making users press invisible buttons in sub-menus without mentioning the fact that they first have to go into the settings menu.

But, from my experience with HP - both as customer and supplier - this perfectly fits the picture :Wink:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.