Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

error code 49Err 609060E

P 2055
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi I have an HP2055 printer that has the following error code: 49Err 609060E

Does anyone know what the problem is? Does it have a problem with fencing or fusing it, now that I print it with only a few black lines.

وب سایت بزرگ “گیتار موزیک” فعالیت خود را از اواخر فروردین ۹۸ شروع کرد و از مهمترین اهداف آن دسترسی راحت کاربران ایرانی به موزیک های جدید می باشد.
گیتار موزیک
رز موزیک
3 REPLIES 3
Level 11
Level 11
3,503 3,489 345 729
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

error code 49Err 609060E

Most 49 errors are generated due to the printer getting a print command it cannot process. The first step in resolving this issue is upgrade the firmware to ensure it is as current as available. This is probably not the cause of your black lines. If you have unfused toner on the page then the fuser is either bad or your cartridge is bad and dumping too much toner on the page.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
mrpourali
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

error code 49Err 609060E

special thanks man i remove all print commoad and reboot printer & system and problem solved.

وب سایت بزرگ “گیتار موزیک” فعالیت خود را از اواخر فروردین ۹۸ شروع کرد و از مهمترین اهداف آن دسترسی راحت کاربران ایرانی به موزیک های جدید می باشد.
گیتار موزیک
رز موزیک
0 Kudos
mrpourali
6 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

error code 49Err 609060E

before reboot system remember that you must remove all command by go to printer section in control panel.

گیتار موزیک
رز موزیک
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation